Saturday, May 29, 2010

Choices and Timing

For the most part my interviews went well and I was left with a good feeling.

I got offered the position at the Credit Union. I need to pass the background check and drug test. I would be a teller.. Doesnt sound too exciting, but its a job and I would start June 7. I haven't heard from Target, but apparently they take forever. I was thrown off guard when at the end of the interviews she asked me which locations I prefered. But I heard through a friend you interview at one location but you could end up at any location in the area. So she said she would look around at the openings and get back to me. I had a phone interview with UWS and I'm not sure about it. It was quick and I just dont know..he said it was entry level and wanted to know if I would get bored? hmm.. It pays a lot more then any other my other jobs, so its not so entry level to me.. And they are going to get back to me by Tuesday if I made it to the on campus interviews..

Everything is about timing. If I would have applied for the Target position long before we moved out here, would I have had a job by now, if they offered me one? I set up the interviews on the same day so that I would hopefully hear from everyone at the same time. However, now I am left waiting to hear from 2 and have to accept the 1 offer by Tuesday. The one I least want. I can always decline after a while, but I feel thats kind of rude. But I might be able to grow more with one job than another. Which job is it? Which job would allow me to go bak to school if I wanted. Which will make more doors open? Ugh. Timing and choices.. my best friends.

I'm going stir crazy... The rain has stopped I think? It's been  constant for the past day and half? Ugh. Matt should be home soon, and I think we'll go outside and get our exercise.

Enjoy the sun my Duluthians :)

1 comment:

  1. There was a girl at AMSOIL that left just before I started and only worked here for a month. She was laid off from Cirrus and after she started here got offered another job she applied for at the same time as this one. So I say take it and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete