Sunday, May 16, 2010

No News

I wish I had some exciting news to share, but as of right now I don't. My week started out a little boring and sad, but I feel I've made the best of it. I also heard that Target takes a long time for the application process. So in the mean time, i'm sending my transcripts to the admissions lady and seeing what classes I need to start before I can get in. Lots to do, but I think it will be worth it.

I also make a daily visit to the dog park. Each day gets more interesting than the next. One day there was a dog who came up to Dude over 3 times trying to hump him. And of course, Dude growls back and the guy comments with "come on guys, dont start trouble" or " looks like the black one can hold his own" No guy, your dog is humping mine, please be kind enough to get him off my dog... But Dude doesnt mind when his cousin Brodie humps him? hmm. Another guy told me he didn't get his dog neutered because he'll lay on the couch and be lazy. so instead his dog is an asshole and a little aggressive. Cool move guy. Another dog named Danny had his leash stolen and his mother is nutso. She told me she filed a police report about the leash because she knows the bite marks on it and if she sees it again there might be a fight? Can you tell by my blog and facebook photos that i've spent a lot of time with my dogs?

On Matt's day off we took a walk along Lacamas lake and saw some amazing looking houses... We stopped at Camas produce and got some cheap delicious fruit... After, we finally got to watch the twins play and played ski-ball at the arcade. Ended up being a good day spent with my boyfriend.

We're dog sitting for the week, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment