Monday, July 5, 2010
Fireworks!
There was no big party, no lake, no BBQ, and no family.. but I had fireworks, my boyfriend, "our" family, a few friends and stoli vanilla. So yes, I had a good holiday weekend.
On Saturday I was up early to work and then after work, I took a nice nap and Matt and I made dinner. We played soccer, and then went to his friends for a beer and fire. (I did look into an adult soccer league, but have yet to hear back)
Sunday, I did laundry, read and took the dogs to the dog park so they could celebrate their independence. There was an idiot couple who had their 2 dogs and 2 chuckers and wanted to work on hand commands and training their dogs. But the Hunter - Hennen dogs made it a little hard, but come on, don't train your dogs at the dog park. We grilled out and watched an episode of the Sopranos. After, we went to his friends house and watched the neighbors light their fireworks off. I couldn't believe all the fireworks going on. I think they are a waste of money, however if they want to spend their money on them, I have no problem watching :) We walked down to the Bi-Mart parking lot for the Camas Washougal fireworks. We saw them as well as Troutdale Oregon's and there was a group lighting off awesome fireworks in the parking lot! I loved it. What I didnt love was waking up this morning with a small headache and forgetting that I drank. It had been so long since I drank, I woke up and was stumped... Then I pounded water and went back to bed.
Today I had the day off. Went to Oregon for dog food, took the dogs to the park, cleaned, picked up dog poo, mowed the lawn. The vacumm feel on me while I was clenaing the stairs.. I'm an idiot. It didnt fall totally on me, my lower jaw took the grunt of it. I can't tell if its bruised because noones here to look, but its tender.. Anways, I was able to drowned out the neighbors yard sale and music this afternoon for about 2 hours and read my book outside soaking up some vitamin d. It wasn't super warm, but the clouds broke every now and then and it felt so nice.
It feels like Sunday which is great because Matt and I have plans to stay in the Dalles this weekend and Saturday will come sooner!
Alright, the bachelorett is on and Matt's gone for the next two nights, so I have to enjoy my quiet tv time while I can.... night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment