As I sit down (well standing up at work) to write my blog I am full.... Full of chocolate and cheese. I wouldnt be suprised if Matt woke up next to a cheese ball or chocolate chip tomorrow morning. I'll fill (no pun intended) you in on my food intake today. This morning I munched on dry cocoa puffs, for lunch I had a small easy sponge bob mac and cheese and some cheeto cheese puffs and a chocolate chip cookie. And as I type there is a mini nestle chocolate bar staring at me.. however I have said no. hmmm I am one healthy person :) Tonight I'll make up for it..
So as of lately the Hunter - Hennen household has been busy.
Last week I had Thursday off. I went to an interview at 8am for them to tell me that they just had a recruiting thing and won't be looking to hire again until January.. wtf glad I got to sleep in.. NOT. That afternoon Matt, Dude, Jersey and I then headed up to Horsetail and Ponytail trail in Oregon for a hike. The hike wasnt to hard but the waterfalls were prettty cool and you got to walk behind one of them. Definitally worth doing if you come out. We also drove past the famous Maltnomah Falls. Unlike other tourist attractions like the Badlands or Mt Rushmore there was no physical activity involved to see this waterfall. You can see it from the road. With the billions of people parked and staring at the waterfall, I felt I didnt miss anything..
Friday night we went to BWW (suprise) and then to Smeads. I had 3. Not 5 or 7 but 3 beers and felt unsteady on Saturday AM while getting ready for work. But nothing a Starbucks frappe and old cake donut couldnt handle. :) And yes, I am stuck working Saturdays again. And I drink coffee sometimes. However unlike my co-workers and the rest of the State of Washington I am not a coffee snob... donut snob maybe..
I am going to join an indoor Saturday co-ed soccer league. I played Saturday. I havnt played in forever and was a little sore a few days following. But its fun and it did make me miss my CSS team. The people are all older than me and I am one of the better girls (doesnt say much) but it was a good feeling knowing I wasnt holding the team down.
Matt also took me to play tennis. I am no Serena Williams (thank god, she is big and thick) I had fun and did alright. But towards the end I started to crumble and could tell Matt was getting frustrated to we switched to soccer. After, we walked to Los Dos Compadres for some chips and salza and fajitas mmmmmmm good.
On a side note, just for sharing. Last night unaware at the time, Matt and I made a compromise. He wanted Pita Pit and I wanted garlic mashed potatoes for dinner. We got Pita Pit. I wanted to go to the dogpark and Matt hates the dog park, and we went to the park... Gotta love love :)
We are going to the West Coast Saturday. Camping and Whale wataching for sure. Since work has been slow I have been able to map out different tourist places and hikes and beaches. So I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment