Monday, April 5, 2010

One week!

We will be on the road Wednesday! Unfortunately not this Wednesday... That means I get to work an extra week! Not so exciting, but the bigger pay check will be nice. Everyone at work is quitting so they were happy to have me stay an extra week. Plus, I'm excited I have an extra week to finish Eclipse (I actually enjoy reading about vampires and werewolves)

The moving company is packing Monday and loading Tuesday. I am still a little weary about having a stranger pack and move my belongings, but I don't have any desire to pack and try to fit everything in boxes and then move them down our stairs into a truck.. so, I'll deal. But I WILL be packing my own undies for sure. hahaha. Then Wednesday, we are on the road to the Badlands and Mount Rushmore. I've never been to either of them, so I am pretty excited. Matt's mom gave me her old camera so I'll post lots of pictures, don't you worry.

We went to Hutch for Easter weekend. My parents also came down for the weekend. It was nice to see them. I did worry that they wouldn't have fun or enjoy themselves, but why would they go if they didn't feel comfortable right? And everyone got along so it was a success. Plus, I got to go in the hotel hot tub... I'm pushing for the apartments with the pool and hot tub, cross your fingers. You can use it when you come visit :)

I hope you all had a good weekend! Miss you and come visit?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for you guys. You will probably laugh at mount rushmore. Picture me, 11 years old, with the family in the rain taking pictures in front of it :)

    ReplyDelete