The whole relocating process has started! We have a guy from Sioux Falls coming to "check out" our belongings tomorrow and we are picking a moving date! I was worried for a bit I would be unemployed or have to extend my two weeks at work.
I am so nervous, excited, anxious about everything. For the past few weeks,I have drove Matt nuts, with my constant questions and random thoughts. I think about moving and what our new "home" will be like, where will I work etc. I cant help myself. Is this normal? I make lists of things that are on my mind. What to pack what not to pack what not to forget, when to clean out the fridge, I would hate to waste all that food. What about cleaning the apartment? When do we have to be out of our apartment? Can someone watch the dogs while we clean and move? AAHH! I hate not knowing.. but at least I am finally getting some answers.
On a happier note, I officially have one day left of work at Capital. I like the people that I work with and will miss them, but the job itself, never again. At least we got birthday cake today, and yes I had seconds :)
Tonight, I went down to the garage to take a picture of Matt with the fish him and a friend caught fishing. There are a few things wrong with this situation:
First, I HATE fish. They gross me out.
Second, the dogs were trying to lick the water falling off the fish.
Third, the fish had some "involuntary" movements that really freaked me out.
Fourth, he is using a bowl from the kitchen. I later noticed its a bowl we rarely used. Thank you Matt. I had a very hard time using a bowl after he used it for antelope)
I also mentioned to my very supportive boyfriend that I am starting a blog. His reply "Why, no one is going to read your blog. If they want to know they'll just call you or check facebook." Thank you for the encouragement. I know my mom will read it. And I'm hoping a few others will get some enjoyment out of this. :)
I'm reading it!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Keep us updated!
ReplyDelete