Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Panera is my new BFF

I have spent a lot of time the past few days at Panera. It makes me think a lot about what other people do for a living and how this place is always busy and what I want to do with myself.

A group of young ladies (obviously not from this country based on their accents and choice of wardrobe) just came in and took over a corner. What do they to do wear expensive clothes and jewelry and not work during the weekday? Please tell me your secret if you can speak English... that was mean..

We moved in to a duplex on Sunday. The word move is used very lightly. We have our suitcases and a newly purchased air mattress in the living room. And I purchased 2 towels and a shower curtain so we could take showers. Matt just called me and said the movers can't come until SUNDAY! AHH!!! For 4 more days we will share the one pillow and blanket we have with us on our lonely piece of furniture.... It's not bad, but I'll admit, I hog the covers. Plus its lonely being there alone, with no internet, tv, cleaning or unpacking/organizing.

The duplex is nice. The yard is a plus when its not raining and our dogs stay their natural color. Jersey was a chocolate lab the other day due to the digging and mud in the yard. And our landlord seems to be a pretty nice guy. The neighbors have a garden and we asked the landlord if we could do one too and he loved the idea. Sweet! fresh veggies.. i wish i knew where to start...

The job search is going pretty well. I applied for a target position on Saturday and yesterday a few others. I obviously havn't heard anything back yet, So keep your fingers crossed please! I am going to set up an interview for Lil Kickers, the program I did in Denver. The lady rudely said to me "oh so you're really going to drive all the way out here?" and then continued with "I'll have so and so call you to set up an interview as she's the manager". Thank god! And its about 20 miles away. I'm not to worried, at least its a job.

Alright, I am going to get a chocolate chipper cookie and continue on my job search.
Miss you and come visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment