Bithday weekend!!!
Oh how I love my birthday. the love, the gifts, the attention. a day just about you.. in my case its a week and I get spoiled by my Boyfriend. Not too sure what he thinks about the whole week, but its my week :)
Who doesnt love a birthday? I am really okay with being 27 too.. I have 2 of the cutest dogs in the world (and one's named Dude, the best name for dog ever) I'm in a great relationship, I know we're going to get married someday. My family is amazing. I miss them very much. My friends are awesome. And even though I havnt lived in Duluth while I was 26, I still feel extremely close to them.
I thought i'd give my top 26 of being 26.. Of course there really is not much thought in this whole 26 thing, so i'm going to miss stuff.. but oh well... Here goes nothing :)
1- I saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time
2- I rode across the country with Matt, Dude and Jersey and had some fun adventures see #3-5
3- Seeing and walking around Mount Rushmore
4- Driving through the Badlands
5- Sneaking 2 labs and myself into a hotel room in Billings, MT
6- Riding the Ducks in Seattle
7- Going on top of the Seattle Space Needle at night
8- Cutting down our first Christmas tree in the National Forest
9- Seeing Mount St. Helens
10- Camping near the Pacific Ocean
11- Camping in a National Forest
12- Shopping with my best friend on the Oregon Coast
13- Moving across the country
14- Applying to and getting into a Masters of Arts inTeaching program
15- Getting a job in the highest unemployed county in WA
16- Minnesota Twins game in Seattle x2
17- Pike's Place Market
18- Seeing the tidepools (starfish, algea, anemanies)
19- Sealions!
20- Attending and being in my best friend's wedding
21- Hikes and the views = amazing
22- I started off 26 with a Toledo Ttreet get together having my best friends around.
23- Having the flu on Christmas.. NOT.. But having a snow storm on christmas and being with family...
24- Making new friends, living in South Dakota and Washington
25- Having 0 complications so far with my colostomy
26- Cooking my first Thanksgiving (Matt might disagree a little on this.. It may have been a group effort)
Bring on 27! :)
To start birthday weekend, we had donuts and cake for my birthday at work. Then Matt and I went to see Despicable Me. I thought a PG movie would be good for the soul. It was cute. I laughed outloud. I liked the little yellow minions. And it was at the three dollar movie theater, so our popcorn and soda cost more than the tickets to get in... but it was good! Now I just have to get through work (1 hour left) and I'm off to get my pedicure.. I'm soo excited. With the walking the dogs and I do in the morning, my feet need a little TLC.
Everyone else have a good birthday weekend! Hopefully I'll update in a timely matter about our Christmas. Or festivus.. (I think only Seinfeld watchers would get that)
Love you!
I LOVE your list.... great reminder of being blessed! MISS YOU FRIEND!
ReplyDelete