Since it is now April 8th, I've jumped out of my March slump. Matt and I have had a few uneventuful weekends. We didnt do the site seeing/hiking, Matt has this new obsession with going to Best Buy to play video games (MLB 2011) and the Best Buy that has it is near a Target and Nail Salon. So, two weekends in a row I made out like a bandit. One weekend Matt offered to pay for a pedicure for me, soI had something to do while he could play games. Another weekend, I took our list to Target and got some stuff and he paid for it.. That's how it works, Matt pays and plays and I shop and get it for free :) It's a nice system we have going on. We've also spent the past two weekends going to breakfast (1 day a weekend) at Natalia's. It is a small Rusian resturant that is in the heart of our small town downtown. They have the best pancakes.. Closest to Perkins that I can find around here (this is the only place that I've been to so who knows how true that is, oh well.) Last Sunday, it was beatiful out. We took the dogs for a walk. I studied for one of my teaching liscensure tests andMatt finally got the lawn mowed so, I wouldnt get a threatening text from our landlord about hiring someone to do it for us. - Yes it has happened)
I have become pretty domesitcated on my days off -walk the kids, play with them, laundry, and grocery shopping, making dinner and dessert... I am pretty impressed with my cooking skills. And Matt has been a fan of everything! woohoo. I got a raise at work. Nothing super huge, but it's always nice to be recognized for what I know right? Umm, I am trying to run at least a mile or more on my morning walk/runs. I am hoping to be able to run the whole 3.8 miles by the end of the month. I think it's do-able. Except I refuse to run while I have a bag of dog poo in hand.. So that is the only thing that would stop me from doing the whole thing. At least there are som trashes along the way.. Other than that not much is going on. We are trying to plan a staycation for our 1 year anniversary of being in Washington. We've been here a year and haven't explored Portland at all. so we might do that, or look into going to Bend, Oregon. It is apparently supposed to be beautiful. and I forgot the name of it, but they have this thing where you can go from brewery to brewery, like they are all next to each other. I think that would be fun. So that's what is going to consume my next week of ork.. And then the next week will be studying for my test on 4/20 -(please pray for me :) ) and the week after that we're going home! So LOTS to look forward too..
I just remembered. Next week, we find out if i'll have a nephew or another niece :) YAY! I'm excited! and I'm excited to see Payton agian.
I made a list of things we've got going on the next couple of months.. Every month has something for at least a day, except July or October... So that means come visit then :)
Miss you all so very much! XOXO Kayl aka Captain Chaos :)
No comments:
Post a Comment